KEAM (News) Notification! 2017 pdf-cee.kerala.gov.in KEAM Online Application Form
KEAM 2017 application form, KEAM 2017 notification, KEAM entrance exam application form 2017 download online pdf & apply online @ cee.kerala.gov.in/main.php
KEAM 2017 application form is now online available online at the main web Page of KEAM Kerala main web Portal and now all those aspirants those who were in search entrance examination to apply online application form they might will be available to check & download online KEAM 2017 notification and apply online application form online only by visiting the main web Portal of Kerala KEAM Examination Board.
KEAM application form 2017 is going to be online from the early month of January 2017 month and you may available to apply online application form when you followed up direct link as provided below on this page. KEAM 2017 online application last date is in the month of February 2017. So, hurry up don’t wait till last and apply online application form from now online by visiting the main web Portal of cee.kerala.gov.in.
Today we are here with Superb News of KEAM Notification 2017. KEAM Notification is especially for only those students who want to take admissions in Agriculture, Engineering and Medical Courses in Kerala. KEAM is common Entrance Exam which is going to be conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), with the help of Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical (KEAM) Common Entrance Test Notification 2017, students will be able to take admissions in professional courses like LLB, LLM, PG Nursing, PG Medical and Super Specialty Courses.
KEAM 2017 Application Form
Table of Contents
KEAM Notification 2017 PDF file has been announced on the main web portal of CEE and all eligible students are invited with KEAM 2017 Notification. Students can go to the official website and download PDF file of KEAM Notification or they can also check all details and Eligibility Criteria of KEAM Common Entrance Test 2017 by scrolling down below.
KEAM Notification 2017, online application form Apply online download KEAM 2017 Application:
- Examination Board Name: Commissioner of Entrance Exam
- Name of Entrance exam: Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Exam (KEAM).
- Area of KEAM Exam: Kerala
- Mode of Application for KEAM 2017: Online Mode
- Post Category: KEAM 2017 Notification/ Application form
- KEAM application form 2017 Status: Available for apply online
- KEAM 2017 notification: Download Pdf now
- KEAM 2017 online application last date: Feb 2017
- Examination Centres: Across all over India
- KEAM 2017 eligibility criteria: Provided below
- KEAM news 2017: Latest news is that online application form now available
Application mode to apply for [highlight color=”yellow”]KEAM Notification 2017[/highlight] is all Online and KEAM Common Entrance Exam will be held Offline. CEE has been published lots of important dates regarding KEAM Common Entrance Exam 2017.
Some main things that you should need to know about KEAM Exam 2017:
Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical (KEAM) is State Level Entrance Exam which I conducted every year for those students who want to take admissions in various Post Graduation and Graduation Course. KEAM is conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE) which is owned by Government of Kerala.
KEAM 2017 notification
Main Headquarter of CEE KEAM is in Thiruvananthapuram. Students who are interested and want to get more knowledge for KEAM Notification 2017 can download Official PDF file from main web portal of CEE Kerala.
Eligibility Conditions for all interested students who are interested and want to apply online for KEAM Notification 2017:
Education Qualification Requirement for KEAM 2017: Students must have completed 12th class which is also known as intermediate from the recognized Board of India for KEAM Notification 2017. Note carefully: If you have not done 12th class then you are not eligible.
Selection Process of KEAM Notification 2017: Students will be selected on the basis of Written Exam of KEAM Common Entrance Test. Students will have to get desired marks in KEAM Exam 2017.
Application Fee: Students will need to pay Application fee to appear in KEAM Common Entrance Exam which is of Rs. 1000 for all General Category Students and Rs. 500 for all Reserved Category Students. (Important Note: Reserved Category Students will need to show their Category certificate).
KEAM Application Form 2017
Officer of Commissioner Entrance Examination
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
Important Dates of KEAM 2017:
- KEAM application form 2017 Starting Date: January 2017
- KEAM application form 2017 Last date: February 2017
- KEAM Common Entrance Exam 2017 Date: April 2017.
- Duration of KEAM Exam 2017: 2.30 Hours.
- KEAM Exam 2017 Timings: 10 AM to 12.30 PM.
Steps to apply online application for KEAM 2017 Entrance Examination:
- First of all you need to visit the main web Page of CEE Kerala Board or click on the direct link as provide below on this page.
- Then after there you need to click on the KEAM 2017 notification link.
- While you found yourself eligible for KEAM 2017 after reading notification then click on apply online button.
- KEAM 2017 application form button will be available on the bottom of Page.
- Fill application form with all correct details with Fix Passport size photo and signature with some of important details in the application form.
- When you complete application form procedure you have to pay application form fee.
- At, Last don’t forget to take print out of Application form after filling application form of KEAM 2017.
Apply online Link* KEAM 2017 application form download
Get & find latest info related to KEAM 2017 application form, KEAM 2017 notification only here on Postalert.in by follows us on our facebook & Google Plus Page