Telangana TSGENCO AE pdf Syllabus 2022, Download Asst. Engg. Exam Pattern
TSGENCO Assistant engineer syllabus 2022, TSGENCO AE syllabus 2022, TSGENCO AE exam pattern 2022, TSGENCO AE previous papers, TSGENCO syllabus 2022, Telangana GENCO syllabus 2022, TSGENCO assistant engineer practice papers 2022, TSGENCO AE preparation tips, TSGENCO assistant engineer exam syllabus 2022, TSGENCO AE syllabus Pdf download 2022
TSGENCO Assistant engineer syllabus 2022 is available for all among applicants those who had applied online application form for TSGENCO Assistant engineer Recruitment 2022 and now all among applicants those who found themselves in confusion that how to prepare for the TSGENCO Assistant engineer Recruitment exam 2022, then you don’t need to worry a lot.
[highlight color=”yellow”]TSGENCO Assistant engineer syllabus 2022[/highlight] is available in Pdf format to all among applicants and you might will be available to check online exam syllabus without any problem just you need to look below because we have provided to you all category wise syllabus of TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment exam 2022.
Earlier Telangana State Power Generator Company Limited Company released the recruitment notification for the 856 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022. After getting the great response from the applicants who want to join TSGENCO, officials decided to conduct the written exam among all the eligible applicants. Applicants now days are very nervous to take their written exam for AE Recruitment 2022.
TSGENCO Assistant engineer syllabus 2022:
TSGENCO Assistant engineer Electrical syllabus 2022:
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Electrical Circuits and Networks
- Control Systems
- Electrical Machines and power Electronic Drives
- Power Systems
TSGENCO AE Mechanical Syllabus 2022:
- Material science and metallurgy
- Strength of Materials
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
- Theory of Machines
- Metal cutting and machine tools
- Foundry, Welding and Forging
- Production and operation management
- Design of Machine elements
- Heat Transfer
- Applied Thermodynamics
- Turbo Machines
Notification of Telangana TSGENCO Asst. Engineer Recruitment Vacancies Apply online application form 2022:
TSGENCO Exam Syllabus: Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO)|
|Name of the Posts||AE, JE, Jr Lineman|
|Name of the Exam||TSGENCO AE Exam 2022|
|Selection Process for TSGENCO Assistant Engineer||Written Exam and Interview|
|TSGENCO Official Website||tsgenco.cgg.gov.in|
TSGENCO Exam Pattern
TSGENCO AE/JE/Lineman Paper Pattern 2022:
- Objective Type multiple choice questions are asked in TSGENCO AE Exam.
- Paper is conducted for total 100 marks.
- Section A is having 20 questions from Numerical Ability & General Awareness.
- Section B is having 80 questions from the relevant Subject i./e., Mechanical/ ECE/ EEE/ Civil etc.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Time duration of paper is of 2 hours i.e., 120 minutes.
|Section A||Numerical Ability & General Awareness||20||20|
|Section B||Respective Discipline||80||80|
Subjects added in TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus :
Table of Contents
- 1 Subjects added in TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus :
- 2 TSGENCO Syllabus for Numerical Ability:
- 3 TSGENC 2022 Syllabus for General Awareness:
- 4 TSGENCO Civil Engineering Syllabus:
- 5 TSGENCO Electrical Syllabus:
- 6 Types of faults.
- 7 TSGENCO Mechanical Engineering Syllabus:
- 8 TSGENCO Exam Syllabus for Electronics:
- 9 TSGENCO Instrumentation syllabus:
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Related
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Relevant Discipline
TSGENCO Syllabus for Numerical Ability:
- Number Systems
- Square roots
- Simple Interest
- Compound interest
- Profit & Loss
- Cubes added in TSGENCO Syllabus
- Cube roots
- Ratio and Proportions
TSGENC 2022 Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Historical dates
- Events and dates
- Boks and authors
- scientific facts
- Current Events with places and personalities
- Famous Personalities
- Discoveries with dates
- persons and use
- Countries and institutes
- Head quarters
- Matching questions of miscellanies type
TSGENCO Civil Engineering Syllabus:
- Building Materials
- Environmental Engineering
- Hydrology and Water Resource Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Construction Planning and Management
- Structural Analysis added in TSGENCO Syllabus
- Design Of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- The Design of Steel Structures
- Surveying and Transport Engineering
TSGENCO Electrical Syllabus:
- Transmission & Distribution
- Short, Medium and Long lines
- Inductance and Capacitance calculations
- ABCD constants
- Mechanical Design
- Line constants
- Representation of Overhead Lines
- Seg, Tension Calculations, Tuned Power Lines
- Generating Stations
- Location and types, types of hydroelectric power stations, the layout of a hydro-power plant, types of turbines used
- Nuclear power generation; nuclear fission
- Types of nuclear power reactors
- Pumped storage installations
- The layout of thermal electric power stations, types of turbines used,
- condensers, cooling towers, boiler feed pump; energy flow diagram of the steam power plant.
- The principle of a fast breeder reactor
- Over Head Line Insulators
- Methods of improving string efficiency
- String efficiency
- Types of Insulators
- Potential distributions over a string of suspension insulators
- Underground Cables
- Grading of cables
- Insulation of cables
- Capacitance Measurement in cables
- Testing of Cables
- Power frequency withstands tests
- Economic Aspects
- Optimal operation of an all thermal generating system and of a hydrothermal system
- Generation costs and their classification
- Load forecasting
- Economical distribution of load between unit within a plant and between plants
- Fault Calculations
- Analysis of unbalanced faults
Types of faults.
- Balanced Fault calculations on systems
- Symmetrical components added in TSGENCO Syllabus
- Protection of Alternators against stator faults
- Over current, directional and distance protection of lines.
- Characteristic of Relays
- Protection of transformers against winding faults, overloads and external short circuits.
- Circuit Breakers
- Relative merits and demerits
- Air-blast, oil, minimum oil, vacuum
- sulfur hexafluoride and d.c. circuit breakers
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Neutral Earthing
- Industrial drives
- Motors for various drives
- Testing of D.C. and A.C. motors
- Estimating and Rating
TSGENCO Mechanical Engineering Syllabus:
- Engineering Mechanics
- Operations Research
- Production Planning and Control
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Engineering Materials
- Power Engineering
- Mechanics of Materials
- Machine Design
- Theory of Machines
- Thermodynamics added in TSGENCO Syllabus
- Fluid Mechanics
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Metrology and Inspection
- Inventory Control etc
TSGENCO Exam Syllabus for Electronics:
- Electrical Circuits
- Probability Theory
- Analog Communications
- Linear IC Applications
- Stochastic Processes
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Signals and Systems
- Principles of Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Circuit Analysis
- Pulse & Digital Circuits
- Switching Theory & Logic Design
- Antennas & Wave Propagation
- Computer Organization
- Digital IC Applications added in TSGENCO Syllabus
- Digital Communications
- Electromagnetic Theory & Transmission Lines
- Control Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- VLSI Design
- Microwave Engineering
TSGENCO Instrumentation syllabus:
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Digital Electronics added in TSGENCO Syllabus
- Mechanical Measurement
- Electrical and Electronics Measurements
- Systems and Communications
- Optical Instrumentation
- Refer best study material.
- Prepare according to previous year paper.
- Organize time for each section.
- Start your studies by referring topics from syllabus.
- Manage time allotted to each topic as listed in syllabus.
- Revise topics after some time period.
- Always start will the easiest section.
- Practice Speed Test in order to boost up your speed.
All the applicants are searching for their TSGENCO Assistant engineer syllabus 2022 on internet every day. This is the good news for all the applicants that TSGENCO has officially announced the syllabus and exam pattern on its web page. TSGENCO Assistant engineer syllabus 2022 is made according to the Trade of the Assistant Engineer Vacancy.
There are various trades of Assistant Engineer posts which are: AE (Electrical), AE (Mechanical), AE (Civil) and AE (Electronics). Questions will be asked in the examination according to the trades. All the applicants will need to prepare their syllabus better.
Written Examination will be conducted of 8 marks and Personal Interview will be of 20 Marks. Only those applicants who will get the desired marks in the written exam will be able to appear in the Final Round of Recruitment. Best way to do the preparation of the Assistant Engineer Post is to do practice the previous year’s question papers.
Applicants can download previous years question papers from the official web portal of TSGENCO. With the help of the previous year’s question papers, all the applicants will get the idea that what kind of question paper will be asked in the examination. TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Question Paper will be consisted of Multiple Choice Questions. The Duration of the Examination will be of 2 Hours.
TS GENCO Assistant Engineer Exam paper consists of questions from following provided easy Subjects:
- Technical (Electrical, Communication, Mechanical or Instrumentation)
- General aptitude
- General Awareness
- English Language
TSGENCO AE Exam was total number of 100 Marks
Time duration of TS GENCO AE Exam will be 2 hours (120 Minutes)
Important topics which all the trade’s applicants should prepare are General Knowledge, English, Reasoning and general Aptitude. Best part of the AE Written exam 2022 is there will be no negative marking on the examination.
All the applicants are also suggested to download the Assistant Officer Engineer Card from the official web Page before 15 days of the examination. Only the AE Hall Ticket 2022 holders will get entry in the examination centers. Written Examination will be conducted in various examination centers of Telangana State.
Applicants can book mark our web Portal by Ctrl+D to get latest updates regarding the TSGENCO recruitment Exam 2022. We will update you time to time as per the official announcements made. Applicants should not forget the TS GENCO Assistant Engineer Call Letter 2022 at the day of the examination.
Now you all among applicants are advised to download online TSGENCO Assistant engineer syllabus 2022 by followed up below provided easily links as follows Provided below
Checkout* Latest New Recruitment Notification of TSGENCO Assistant engineer Recruitment 2022